Your fellow executives are asking, “Can we increase efficiency by enhancing the productivity of our mobile employees?”
We know you have questions
How do I give mobile employees secure access to important enterprise data? Which platforms give us the best chance for success? Native apps provide the best user experience, but do I have the bandwidth and know-how to develop them? Should I build in HTML5? Will users accept MDM (mobile device management)? Should we go full BYOD or hybrid?
Bitzer has the answers
Bitzer gives your mobile employees secure access to the data and access they need. Bitzer provides a mobile app container on user devices that both separates corporate data from personal data and provides you with full security control.
All companies start with secure Intranet access and then move to mobilizing their apps in HTML5 or creating native apps. By isolating enterprise data without trying to control the entire device, we give you the security you require and your users the convenience and the user experience they expect from their mobile tablets and smartphones.
Bitzer addresses four key areas of concern:
- Enforce passwords only when necessary
- Secure Single Sign-On (SSO) if you are already using Kerberos or NTLM
- Support for strong authentication (Smart cards or X.509 certificates)
- Remote lock/wipe of corporate data within the container
- Encrypt data at rest & in transit
- Data-leakage protection (no cut/paste from the container or no backup of the data inside container)
- Enforce authorization policy
- Visibility of users and devices
- Provision & de-provision access
- Secure existing mobile apps
- Allow access to SharePoint, documents and web applications running on the servers
Bitzer is unique. We are the only company to offer patent-pending virtual smart-card technology to deliver secure Kerberos/X509 authentication from mobile devices. We are the only solution to offer a cross-platform mobile AppTunnel that supports Windows SSO. We have created an innovative and secure mobility solution that can either replace or live in conjunction with other mobility solutions.
Whether deployed as a standalone or integrated with other solutions, Bitzer’s mobile app container solution adds the functions that IT departments demand.